VOGUE EN VIVO - August 29 part II [Stradivarius]












The next part of "VOGUE en vivo" in Panama city! as you can see i went for the opening store of Stradivarius!! I didnt think that this store would be here in Panama but finally its here!. I was waiting for this store.... as for the stores like Bershka and PULL&BEAR!!. But Stradivarius is one of my fave stores!. It's totally my style!. I love grunge and this is the way to rock it with this awesome clothes!. If you are that girl who love the rock music, with a sense of chic in your style, or being fashion musician, this is totally the store for you! I'm love'n it! It was great to be in this store, totally worth it !


Outfit of the day
Dress- Calvin klein (old)
Heels - Zara
Purse - Payless
Necklace and rings - Claires
Leather jacket - Vintage

So hope so you enjoy it, greetings from Panama. Wait for the next entry of the second day of "Vogue en vivo"- August 30
see ya fashion lovers!




0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

 

Twitter

Instagram

PLAYLIST